Turn over pressure relieving mattress with toilet hole
Model No.: LE-VI-2
Pressure relieving mattress is a therapeutic inflatable air mattress that uses air pressure delivered through an electric pump. The Air Pump for air mattress pushes air into the Pressure relieving mattress at different levels in order to keep pressure off of the user's delicate skin.
Pressure relieving mattress Features:
- 8 – LPM (Liters per Minute) pump produces consistent air flow
- 22 cells are constructed with Nylon/PVC that is soft and lightweight
- CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation
- Cell-on-Cell design prevents the patient from "Bottoming Out" in the event of a power failure
- Easy to replace individual bladders
- Ideal for use in hospitals, nursing homes and home care
- Pressure relieving mattress has 22 air bladders to achieve low air los function helping to keep the patient cool and speed recovery
- Inflatable air mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode
- Pressure relieving mattress is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcer. Best Inflatable air mattress for back pain and most Durable Air Mattress.
- The Nylon and PVC Medical air beds material is water resistant, vapor permeable and quilted