Anti-Decubitus Mattress Without Toilet
The Alternating Pressure Mattress System has 22 bladders for optimum pressure relief and a static function to allow treatment of the patient. Soft/ firm dial to obtain custom patient comfort levels. Ideal for those with history of breakdown or past skin issues. For the treatment or prevention of decubitis ulcers.
- Unique construction allows for efficient air flow throughout overlay for use in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- Two adapters for easy filling and deflation
- Emergency air release valve deflates overlay quickly and safely
- Air flow holes reduce heat and moisture build up
- Adjustable bed straps prevent overlay from moving
- Easy to clean with mild detergent
- Electric or Manual pumps sold separately
- Overall Product Height: 7cm
- Overall Product Length: 200cm
- Overall Product Width: 90cm
- Primary Product Color: blue
- Primary Product Material: High quality Nylon and medical grade PVC
- Product Weight Capacity: 135KG
Alternating pressure devices typically utilize multiple bladders to facilitate routine patient turning. These devices may also assist the nursing staff to move the patient to change bedding and move the patient out of bed.
Low Air Loss
Low air loss devices are typically powered with blowers that run continuously. Air is allowed to escape through the device in specific areas designed to provide further comfort and treatment of the patient. The blower maintains constant air pressure and inflation of the device.
Static Overlay Mattresses
Static overlay mattresses are filled with a specific volume of air once prior to use. These devices are often used for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers (bed sores).
The device comes with all the necesary features for efficient decubitus prevention. It consists of
fewseparate elements. No tools are required for assembly. Devices are supplied in carton boxes,
detached in to few elements for easier transportation:
1 Mattress Pad